- Cove Adventure: Campers can experience the waters of Williams Cove and the Mystic River through kayaking, stand up paddleboarding and snorkeling. This water adventure camp will allow Specialty Campers to work with highly skilled instructors and different water adventure sports to develop their love of the water. During Cove Adventures, campers will get to show off their kayaking skills on their day-long trip to Ramm Island to explore and enjoy a picnic lunch!
- Marine Science: Mystic Day Camp is lucky to have access to a beach and all the wonderful wildlife that lives in the Mystic River. If getting wet and exploring the local wildlife sounds like fun, then come learn to be a Marine Scientist! Bring extra clothes and a sense of adventure.
- Cardboard Creations: Calling all young engineers! Design and create using cardboard, duct tape and other recycled materials.
- Junior Detective: Learn STEM based skills to help you solve the big mystery! Basic forensic and fact finding techniques will be introduced in this fun camp.
- Basketball: Dribble, dish and swish your way through this active hoops camp. Great for beginners and those who are looking to fine tune their skills.
- Lego Legacy: Release your inner architect! Put curiosity, creativity and engineering to task in this fun hands on experience with Lego models and WeDo 2.0 robotic lego sets.