Frequently Asked Questions
- The camp sessions are from August 31st – September 11th. There will not be camp on September 7th to observe Labor Day.
- Every day your child will be temperature checked by our staff. Any temperature over 100 degrees will make your camper ineligible to attend camp.
- We will also go over a quick health questionnaire daily. If you or your child are exhibiting any signs of illness please do NOT send your camper to camp. It’s in the best interest of your child, our camp staff, and all of our members. We appreciate your help in keeping our program safe.
- If your child has not been in since we’ve re-opened please be prepared to complete a waiver. Please note you may list all siblings on the same form.
- All of our staff are required to wear masks. We ask that parents wear masks at drop off. Please have your child masked at drop off. They will be expected to wear them while moving through the facility but when they arrive at their activity location (gymnasium, teen center, etc) they can be removed.
- Your child will be kept in a small group each day. This will limit the amount of exposure.
- Each area will be completely sanitized before and after use. We’ve maintained this level of safety and sanitation since we’ve reopened.
- Please provide lunches for your child. We will not have access to refrigeration so an insulated lunch bag with cooler inserts would be best.
- If your camper will be out for any reason please call the respective branch and let them know.